Functional, Durable and Modern Tumblers for your bathroomOur tumblers are suitable to rinse your mouth in the morning and hold your toothbrush. To take care of your teeth, promoting a youthful, attractive smile, check our selection of tumblers. We offer a variety of tumblers for you to choose. Simple and tidy, it is perfect beside the sink or in the vanity cabinet.
Help improve your dental health with our tumblerThe single best way to remove harmful plaque - a thin, sticky film of bacteria - from teeth and gums is to brush teeth regularly and properly. Daily brushing keeps the teeth clean, stimulates the gums and keeps the gums firm. We should brush teeth after eating, to remove food particles. If a person cannot brush his teeth after eating, they should rinse their mouth thoroughly with water. Our tumbler is a good choice.
Also, it is important to maintain a sanitary toothbrush. Rinse tooth brush in clean water after use, washing away any residue toothpaste and germs that may remain on the bristles. Then store toothbrush upright in our tumbler, because moist toothbrushes breed germs like crazy. It is necessary to allow your toothbrush to dry and to prevent it from touching other peoplesí toothbrushes, the bathroom counter, and any other potentially germ-contaminated surfaces.
In addition, you can boil your toothbrush in water or a mixture of water and vinegar at short intervals.† If you are sick and donít have time to boil your tooth brush, just fill the tumbler with vinegar and dip it in vinegar before and after each use. The vinegar will kill bacteria and germs, and whiten your teeth too!
Other ways to use tumbler
- Use it as a holder for your hair sticks. Hair sticks are great to have on hand for a quick hairstyle change. Instead of having them roll around on your dresser or getting lost, you can easily put them in the tumbler.
- Use it to hold bath salt.
- Use it to take medicine, or get a glass of water in the middle of the night.
- Use it as a vase for silk flowers. Thatís a pretty good way to decorate your home.
- Use it as a pen and pencil holder. Itís small enough to fit on a desk and has a nice design.
- Use it to dry paintbrushes. After you wash the paint out, give them time to dry before you reuse them again. It is better to let them dry then lying flat down. Put the handle in it and let the bristle part stick up in the air where it can dry thoroughly.