Hygienic, Convenient and Mess-free – Use our Soap Dispensers!Our solid soap dispenser can be used in your bathroom, kitchen, laundry room and even a commercial establishment. Whether dispensing soap, shampoo, lotion or dishwashing liquid, the handy pump-bottle is a pleasure to handle.
Benefits of Soap DispenserIn the past, several homeowners made the major switch from bar soaps to liquid soaps. They realized that bar soaps are more prone to bacteria as they are often left damp and touched by one user after another.
Nowadays, soap dispensers are quickly taking the place of liquid soaps and shampoos on bottles. This is true both for public restrooms and bathrooms at home. In fact, more and more households install this device even in their kitchen.
In a commercial establishment, the installation of dispenser springs from the need to promote a more efficient yet sanitary device in cleaning hands. Owners of such establishments also prevent other people from tampering soaps as soap dispensers have locks that are hidden. Compared with bottles containing hand soap, a soap dispenser permanently installed or temporarily mounted to a wall gives a public restroom a neater and more organized look.
In the case of using a dispenser at home, the convenience provided by this device is highlighted. Using a dispenser eliminates the clutter caused by soap bars and bottles of lotion, soap and shampoo. You save sink space this way since you can simply keep bottles away after refilling the dispenser. By installing or sticking a dispenser to a shower wall, you slash time from showering since you don't have to repeatedly open shampoo and bath soap bottles. You simply have to press a button or push a pump.
How to choose the right Soap DispenserThe variety of choice of dispenser is astonishing. However a little thought about your needs will help choosing the right soap dispenser.
- What size dispenser do you need? The size of the reservoir for your soap dispenser is critical. If is too small then you are forever spending time filling it. If it is too large you run the risk of allowing the soap to age.
- Will you choose an automatic dispenser which is becoming more popular? Or will you go for the traditional simplicity of manual dispensers. The automatic dispensers have a real advantage when considering hygiene as there is no contact with the dispenser by the user, but is more expensive.
- Soap dispensers can be wall-mounted, free standing or recessed. Free standing dispensers are easy to clean. Wall recessed dispensers can look sleek but there is often a problem in refilling them. Wall-mounted dispensers can save counter space. If you go for a wall mounted dispenser then check that it is easy to mount; that there are pre-cut holes; that it comes with the necessary screws and plugs. This all saves time and money.
- As for materials and colors, it depends on your taste and the decor of your bathroom or kitchen. You can choose the one that has a design matching the theme of your kitchen or bathroom. If you go for one that truly stands out from its overall look, it can instantly become a conversational piece.
What types of Soap Dispensers do we offer?Check our selection and you will find an amount of choices you can make. We have soap dispensers:
- Of different materials including stainless steel, porcelain, melamine and acrylic.
- Of different styles including translucent and opaque.
- Of different forms including freestanding and wall mounted.
- Of different pumps including single pump and double pumps.
- Of different brands including Blomus, Umbra and Zack.
- Of different colors.
- Of different shapes.