Your beautiful homeYour home is your personal haven. You spend time with your loved ones here. The environment needs to be beautiful as well as peaceful. You make efforts to make your home as comfortable as possible. You invest in exquisite home accents, accessories, decorative pieces, furnishings, furniture etc.
Consoles to liven up your living roomYour living room essentially has sofas, couches, dining table with chairs, side boards, bean bags etc. Another important addition that you can make is a console table, which is useful as well as adds to the already beautiful ambience. A console is a table that stands on two legs that are usually curved and is either fixed to the wall or is made in such a way that a side of it rests against the wall. It is different from the usual table. These tables have a flat back which makes it easy t rest snugly against the wall. The back is not very well finished but it doesn’t face the room. Traditionally console tables were made with the purpose of storing articles in a home, hence there was no effort to hide the fact that they were made with the sole purpose of storage. Today, consoles are in the limelight. They still serve the same purpose but in a trendy fashion.
Consoles can brighten and fill up an empty corner in a living room or can be placed right at the entrance to provide a glimpse of your well furnished and decorated home. Consoles not only enhance the ambience of your living room but are also good storage options. You can also display some exquisite pieces of art on these consoles. Placing a beautiful lamp on your console will highlight that particular area and the decorative pieces placed on it. These tables do not occupy much space and can take care of lot of stuff that needs to be organized. Consoles come in trendy designs - contemporary or modern, patterns and shapes such as square, rectangular, circular etc. The materials commonly used to create consoles are wood and glass. There are lots of varieties available. It is possible to match the console with the existing furniture to create harmony.
Types of consoles commonly available
- Console tables made from bamboo
- Consoles with drawers
- Consoles with shelves
- Consoles with glass tops
- Consoles made from solid wood
- Consoles with tiers
- Console made from wrought iron
- Consoles with mirrors
- Consoles with carvings or engravings
Having a console table along with other pieces of furniture in a living room completes the look and offers storage solutions.
- A console does a lot for your home!
- It surely adds style.
- Consoles usually come with drawers, thus they are very useful for storage.
- If placed at the entrance, it can be used to keep keys, umbrellas, handbags etc.
- It can be used as a display area for your favorite deco pieces.
- A lamp placed on it further enhances the look of the room.
- It can serve the purpose of a side board or a serving table.
- You can use it as a dresser in your small bedroom.
- It serves as the perfect desk in a small office.
- A fancy looking console can also be used in your kid’s room for storage purpose.
A look at our products will surely attract your interest!
- Asia console table is a sturdy console table made from solid wood. The rectangular console can rest against any of the walls which need to be highlighted. You can place decorative items, vases and other objects to create the desired effect. This console table is available in espresso finish.
- Philmore console table comes with three drawers with steel handles and two horizontal spaces that can be used for stacking number of objects. The top is black glass and the body is made with birch wood and veneer. This solid piece of furniture will go a long way.
- Scandi console table has a modern touch. Made from walnut and walnut veneer, this table is small in size ideal for small spaces. It comes with three drawers for storage purposes. It looks simply elegant.
- Shell drawer console is definitely unique. There is one drawer that is spacious enough to hold lot of objects. The unique design provides lot of scope to display number of artifacts. Made from slid birch and birch veneer, it comes in espresso finish.
The decision to add a console to your living room or any other room for that matter should be made taking into consideration the room, its size, utility, and also the material used. The console that you choose for your living room will definitely be classy enough to match other pieces of furniture and thus different from the one suitable for the kids room or the bedroom.