Photo Frames look good and make you feel goodMost homes, from the most modest to the most lavish, have special pictures displayed in photo frames scattered around - in the living room, bedroom, dining room, kitchen, in the hallway and any other space in the house. The best thing about photo frames is that you don’t need a special space to accommodate them. They fit in anywhere, in any space and truly complement everything around them.
A good looking photo frame can work wonders for any photograph, black and white or colored, new or old. Without drawing too much attention to itself, it makes the photograph inside it, look better, brighter and more appealing than ever.
Whether it is hung on a wall, or placed on a table or a shelf, an attractive frame is a great décor enhancer. It adds warmth and character to any room. In fact in many elegant living rooms, the focal point is a space dedicated to several photo frames of different sizes, shapes and materials that all come together beautifully to create a special effect. This could be in the form of a wall collage or a set of frames set on a table or console. Photo frames don’t just look good in groups. A stylish stand alone frame with a beautiful picture can look equally striking.
Photo frames are also perfect for protecting pictures from dust and decay. They make sure that your special memories neither fade nor fade away.
Different types of Photo Frames to choose fromPhoto frames are primarily of 2 types. Desk Frames that are placed on a table or shelf, and Wall Frames that are put up on a wall. Another interesting type is a Photo Box or a Box Frame.
We offer you a highly contemporary range of these photo frames. You can choose from our exclusive collection of desk frames, wall frames and photo boxes all innovatively designed for your modern home.
Desk FramesDesk Frames: Crafted from the finest stainless steel these classy frames are available in a range of sizes to suit your needs. Place them on a desk or a shelf or just anywhere else and see the transformation!
Wall FramesWall Frames: Within this category, there are interesting options to pick. There’s the multi-frame which is essentially one large frame which holds multiple pictures. Then there’s the Huddle, which looks like several big and small frames fused together to form one composite whole. There is also the Trapeze frame which holds together 2 or more separate frames with the help of threads or strings.
Photo BoxesPhoto Boxes: Sturdy yet stylish! Made out of wood, our stowaway photo boxes serve a dual purpose. They act as storage boxes as well as photo frames.
How to choose the right photo frameWhen you set out to buy a frame, you’ll find there’s so much to choose in terms of colors, shapes, styles, textures and materials that you’re likely to be completely baffled. Here are some tips that might help:
- Make sure that the material of the frame is in sync with the rest of the décor. Stainless steel or metallic frames with clean lines look perfect in a modern setting. Silver frames work well in a more traditional or formal setting.
- The subject of the photograph needs to be considered too. A close up of a beautiful lady requires a really elegant frame while a picture of your kids and your dog could do with a slightly more informal one.
- Very ornate picture frames are too overpowering and most often overshadow the picture. It makes sense to opt for stylish yet subtle designs.
- Also take into account the color scheme, the furniture and other elements in the room that the frame will need to fit in with. You can either choose something that blends in perfectly or something that stands out totally. The choice is entirely yours!
- Lastly make sure the frame you buy reflects your taste. Don’t buy anything just because it is in vogue and everyone has it. Sooner or later, you’re going to throw it away.