Bulletin boards, display boards, message boardsBulletin boards are usually used in offices, schools and other big establishments.
At home, the use of bulletin boards is to remind us of important events, dates, and occasions and also to display photos, paintings, sketches or any important papers. Just put down the things to remember or jobs to be done on a piece of paper and put it on the bulletin board. You can put them just about anywhere in any room you choose. In the kitchen, you can put up favorite or new recipes, lists of groceries, food plan for the week and other reminders and alerts. In kid’s room, reminders for competitions, examination schedules, dates for project submissions, favorite pictures, photos, drawings, art and craft etc can be displayed. You could also have Bulletin boards in your bedrooms to put up to-do lists, reminders for important meetings, family pictures, interesting pieces of news etc. Bulletin boards are excellent gifting options too.
Do we really need bulletin boards at home?Bulletin boards keep the important papers, documents, notes, receipts, lists etc organized. You can also display family photographs here. In the absence of the same, there is chance of these papers getting misplaced, thereby Causing delays, confusion and embarrassments. Apart from the utility factor, these boards look good and add to the style quotient!
Bulletin boards come in many varieties and colors. The latest variety is the magnetic bulletin boards.
- Handy Set of magnets are attractive magnets, made from plastic, they come in five different colors. You can use them to display notes, pictures etc on windows, mirrors, dashboards of cars, closet doors and even on refrigerator door. Just place the pictures or the piece of paper you want to display and put this fancy magnet on it.
- Made from stainless steel, this Magnetic board is simple and elegant, here you can stick important papers, photos, and recipes etc using magnets. These boards can be installed in anywhere in the house.
- Another variety in bulletin boards is the Magnetic board with perforations, these boards are made from stainless steel and come in different sizes to match your requirements. The unique feature is the perforations, the notes can be stuck using the push pins.
- You can also opt for metallic, chrome plated magnets and also push pins, which come in sets of six. These magnets will help you display important papers and documents conveniently, anywhere you want.
- Memo boards from Eva Solo are so convenient! There is space for a note pad and a pen. Just note down important information and it is safe and readily available for future use on this wall mounted memo board.
- Display your pictures and notes in style with bullet board from Umbra! It comes in nickel finish. It is simple to use, just need push pins and magnets.