Wall Panels give walls a unique lookOver the years wall panels have essentially been used to serve two purposes, one to cover up imperfections in walls and the other to create curtain walls that are non-load bearing, and serve as partitions or just as a decorative facade. Wall paneling has traditionally always been done in wood. Modern wall panels are made of more innovative yet inexpensive materials, they come in very stylish designs and sleek finishes and when put on the wall, create a stunning effect. You don’t need to do up half a wall or the entire wall to achieve this. Even a few pieces of wall panels used creatively on a wall can go a long way in creating a space that is both pleasing to look at and live or work in.
Modern decorative wall panelsWall panels are now available in a variety of materials as against wood that was the only material used till a few years back. This has made it possible to produce panels in different colors, shapes, sizes and thickness to create the desired effects or to meet specific needs. Wall Panels now come in modern materials like aluminum, plastic, particle board, chalk board and a lot more to get the look you want. This also eliminates wood-related issues like dirt accumulation, tendency to rot, dampness, insect attacks and need for regular maintenance.
Wall panels can add style and sophistication to your interiors. They are extremely versatile and fit into any room, onto any wall and look wonderful anywhere. There are so many kinds of decorative wall panels to choose from that you can never run out of creative ideas for your home.
Decorative wall paneling is available in a variety of finishes and textures and styles. Some of these are:
- Bead board panels – Bead board panels are perfect for you if you want to add visual appeal to your wall. These panels are available in a variety of patterns in real and simulated wood and are also used as accent walls.
- Decorative Finish Panels - Decorative finish panels are perfect for adding richness and texture to a room. These simulated wood panels come in a range of colors and designs.
- Lionite - Lionite panels are the toughest of them all and ideal for high traffic and high moisture areas. You can use these in place of more expensive ceramic tiles in kitchens, bathrooms or kids rooms.
- Wainscot - Wainscot panels are precut with a double groove pattern and come in various styles and wood grains. They can completely transform the most ordinary looking rooms into really stylish ones.
- Plank Panels – These gorgeous panels are very easy to install and that tool in any pattern - horizontal, vertical or diagonal. Plank panels are perfect to put up on walls, accent walls and even ceilings.
- Eco Panels – These are made of bamboo pulp, easily the most reusable material around. They are free from any chemical and this makes them totally environment friendly.
- Fabric Panels – Fabric panels are perfect if you want to cut down on noise and reverberation in any space.
- Project Panels - Project panels are undoubtedly the most innovative and fun filled variety of decorative wall panels. One of these is Chalk Board, which looks and functions like the one found in schools everywhere. You can use chalk to write on this and erase it easily. We bring you contemporary P3 Chalk Board wall panels in bold and colorful designs that are great for kids’ rooms, your study and even your kitchen to jot down things you are likely to forget. You will also find P3 Cork Board wall panels which are made of thick perforated cork, have funky designs and will add an element of color and fun to your walls. These are extremely useful in your kitchens, office, bedroom, kid’s room or even your home’s entrance. One more trendy style of wall panels that you will find on this site is the designer birch finish plywood P3 wall panels. These come in a very attractive design and are available in a set of 4.
Decorative wall panels add warmth and elegance to any space and can be installed effortlessly in any part of the house be it your living room, kitchen, bedroom, foyer or your office. They are also the most cost effective and fashionable way to add that something special to your walls.