Fatboy BagsFatboy proudly expands its lifestyle product range from living to functional, iconic fashion products, launching their new unique collection of Fatboy bags where you definitely want to be found dead with, if you really have to.
Fatboy collaborated with Dutch design studio ‘DeMakersVan’ on this project, to ensure themselves that even psychics could not see this one coming. DeMakersVan are a trendsetting team of young international designers with (famous) clients all over the world. The museum of Modern Art New York, the Victoria & Albert museum in London and Philip Starck him self already shopped at theirs, and frankly there is nothing anyone could do about that. Fatboy threw DeMakersVan in their ‘collaboratorium’ to enhance their chemistry. Like modern alchemists they experimented to combine all kinds of production techniques and materials, making sure that the outcome would have those special Fatboy features. After a lot of hard work and things blowing up in their face, they could all finally scream: “they’re alive...ALIVE!”
Features of Fatboy Bags
- Introduced: 2007
- Colours: orange, pink, black, red, turquoise, green, blue, camouflage, and metallic soulbags in silver, bronze, titan
- Design: DeMakersVan, trendsetting team of young international designers
- Lifestyle range expanded from living to functional, iconic fashion products
- Very strong material, environmental friendly coating, extraordinary material for Pantzer and Undercover
- Unique, tough Fatboy features: elements from the aviation industry and extreme sports
- Fatboy names: Flapbag, Soulbag, Jumper, Eetwie, Bag-it, Pantzer, Undercover
- Highly detailed finishing on the outside and inside
- Collection is unisex and for a very broad age range
- Original packaging: enlarged match boxes
A Collection Of Fashion Bags
A collection of seven bags with the Fatboy names Flapbag, Pantzer, Jumper, Undercover, Soulbag , Eetwie and Bag-it . The Fatboy bags are a colourful unisex collection of bags for a very broad range of age. Very strong materials with environmental friendly coatings were mixed with elements from the aviation industry and extreme sports. For Pantzer and Undercover an extraordinary man made super tough suede was used. Parachute buckles, seatbelts, scuba diving zippers and the use of noiseless Velcro are some examples for the original and highly detailed finishing on the outside and inside of the bags. Fatboy bags are available in orange, pink, black, red, turquoise, green, blue, camouflage, and metallic soulbags in silver, bronze and titanium. They are shipped to your doorstep in their cute magnified matchboxes packaging. .